The seventh-generation 4TB Seagate® Surveillance HDD addresses the increasing
need for high-resolution cameras and camera counts, and ensures cost-effective
performance and durability in always-on surveillance systems.
- 4TB capacities support up to 16 drives and 32 cameras per system
- Precision-tuned for high write surveillance workloads
- Reliably performs in multi-drive systems with RAID support
- Rotational vibration sensors for reliable performance
- Customize power settings to best support motion-activated cameras with Idle 3 support
- Supplement backups with the Seagate Data Rescue Plan in the event of data loss or accident
- Build Better Video Surveillance SystemsThe Surveillance HDD features storage power for the latest video surveillance systems.
- Build scalable systems to support large streaming workloads with support for ATA streaming and up to 32 cameras
- Surveillance-optimized firmware improves drive reliability up to 30% and can reduce data loss
- Ready to work 24×7 supporting up to 400+ hours of high definition content
- 1M hours MTBF
- 3-year limited warranty
Surveillance HDD Delivers Reliability + Rescue ServicesSurveillance HDDs are engineered for demanding surveillance systems. If your data islost, deleted, or corrupted it can be recovered with Seagates Data Rescue Services.
- Surveillance HDD comes with a three year Rescue Service Plan that will help you get your data back from your failed drive, whether due to mechanical failure or accidental damage
- Rescue Plans provide you with a fast and easy data recovery process, whether in-lab or remote access recovery-most data is recovered, in-lab, within 15 business days*
- Seagate Data Recovery Services leads the industry in data recovery with a 90% success rate