4 Zone Fire Alarm Control Panel Specification
1. It is modularized design, the panel can expend from 1 zone to 32 zones easily.
2. It has 2 level control mode by a lock
3. It has 24VDC and 5VDC power supply output.
4. It has FIRE and FAULT signal output.
5. It has 2 general sounders output.
6. Each zone has 1 circuit detectors input
7. Each zone can be disable by a button.
8. It has RESET button to reset the panel.
9. It has SILENCE button to stop BUZZER and SOUNDERS.
10. It has EVACUATE button to start a manual fire alarm immediately.
11. It has battery low protection function, when battery voltage lower than 21VDC
battery will be cut off automatically until the mains power is on.
12. It has an optional GSM module for fire alarm by SMS
|AC INPUT||220VAC 50HZ||+10%|
|DC OUTPUT||24VDC typical|
|Voltage for MCU||5V for power board MCU, 3.3V for others|
|Current at 24VDC from PSE||450mA standby current|
|Maximum current from PSE||2A except batteries charge|
|Batteries current||1.85A maximum, current limited|
|Auxiliary output||24VDC +/- 10%, 100 mA max,|
current limited, monitored
|Batteries||2*12V/ 2.3Ah sealed lead acid gel,|
|2*12V/ 7Ah if needed|
|Battery replace Resistance||2Ω±10% if needed|
|Battery low-voltage protection||22.2V|
|Detectors connection allowed each zone||20 (except MCPs)|
|Zone alarm current||6mA minimum/ 27mA maximum|
|Sounder output||2*0.75A maximum|
|Fire protection||100mA maximum|
|Fire routing||100mA maximum|
|Fault routing||100mA maximum|
|Communication protocol||2 wires RS485 bus system|
|Relay contacts rating||Dry contacts (NO/NC) 1A @24VDC|
|EOL resistor for zone||6.8K 1W|
|EOL resistor for outputs||6.8K 1W|
|Fuse on power board||3A/ 250V glass tube fuse 20mm|
|Fuse on EMI board||1A/ 250V glass tube fuse 20mm|
|Environmental||Class A temperature range: -5 to 40°C (23~104°F)|
Humidity: 5 to 95% RH, non-condensing
|Terminal blocks rating||All terminals rated for 12 to18 AWG|
(0.75 to 2.5 mm2)